Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
FS: Scirocco/rally parts (Read 4495 times)
Alexei S

I hate trees

FS: Scirocco/rally parts
12/30/10 at 10:45:59

Sadly I'm parting out the Scirocco after we went off at Tall Pines. All of these parts are from the car or were spares. I have a mixture of 8V and 16V parts, but this particular car was a 1984 8V, for the most part Tongue All of the parts are in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I'm not going to be willing to ship a lot of the bigger parts, I may be willing to work with the smaller items. Please email me at astapins@gmail.com for all inquiries. I'm going to start throwing out the lesser value items soon, so contact me ASAP.

6 4x100 14" VW alloy wheels. They fit the Scirocco, but they came from a Golf rally car so they likely fit many more cars. All of them have scratches and imperfections to some extent, so don't expect show quality wheels. But they were all true and held air. $150 obo.

2.0L Golf engine, ABA likely, in Norwood, Ontario. It needs injectors at least. I may have an ECU+harness for it as well. The transmission was already sold. There is also a power steering system for it as well. Make me an offer!

Momo racing wheel for the Scirocco. Evidently it's part# 8010, and it fits various VW models, some older Porsches and older Audis. Check here for usage: http://www.momocanada.com/momo/assets/Steering%20Wheel%20Application%20Chart%20P... Comes with the horn button. Please note that the yellow strip is tape, not integrated into the wheel $50.

Electrical panel with a kill switch, several switches and fuses. This is an awesome piece, and I'm sad to see it go but I just can't use it now. One of the switches is a 3 position switch intended for enabling auxiliary lights. Also there's an interior light for when you need some illumination on stage. $50.

2 Roof Vents for a rally car. $10 each

Brand new LH and RH 8V halfshafts, still in the box and wrapped, never used. $60 each.

Brand new full adjustable tie rod (inner + outer) for a manual steering rack. Never used. $20.

PBR Ultimate Ceramic front brake pads for 8V. Brand new in box, never used. $30

Rear hub/spindle with bearings. $10

Rear axle beam from a parts car. $10

1 transmission. I believe it has 8V flanges, but I'd have to double check. I don't know the condition of it, sorry. It is missing the speedo gear/cable. $50.

Gas tank, which was just sandblasted and re-lined inside, so no rust in this tank. The stock pickup was removed however so there is no in-tank filter. Also, the pickup is a bit high so the tank will starve with 1/4 a tank. I'd advise trying to hookup a tube to pickup lower, and put a filter in before the pump. Fuel level sending unit included. $80

Complete fuel system from the filter forward from the 1984 Scirocco, 8V, CIS-lambda. $50

Complete fuel system from the filter forward from an 8V 1982 Scirocco. $50

Homemade front strut tower bar, $10

Front sway bar for an 8V with brackets. $5

1 front Wheel Bearing, new in box. $10

Master brake cylinder, for a late model 8V (i.e. no brake light switch ports on the bottom). A bit rusty but has plugs and is in a box so I don't think it was ever used. $20

Windshield for Scirocco only, unused in original box, $50

Rear window glass for the left and right side + grommets, $10 each

1 front left and right fender, in okay shape, some minor surface rust in the arches, $20 each

For the rest of these parts, make an offer:
Front LH and RH control arms, rusty but appear to be okay otherwise.
Rear taillights
Front headlights, frame, side light

FREE STUFF
----
- 2 Nokia Hakkas, 14". They're pretty hard by now and the tread isn't the greatest. If you need tires though, these are free!
- 10BC fire extinguisher, I have 2 of these I think. Recharged either 1 year or 2 years ago, so they'd likely have to be re-charged again soon.

« Last Edit: 09/17/11 at 07:21:44 by Alexei S »  
  IP Logged
Alexei S

I hate trees

Re: FS: Scirocco/rally parts
Reply #1 - 02/19/11 at 09:46:07

A bump for some new parts added, including Doug's awesome electrical panel, and some price drops. I want these tires out of my basement!

IP Logged
ivan
YaBB Newbies

Reply #2 - 02/20/11 at 17:32:09

Hi Aalexei

this is Ivan can you call me 416 688 1440

IP Logged
dtompsett

Ontario
Reply #3 - 02/20/11 at 18:45:32

There's also a transmission (or was it the 2.0L engine?) in the barn in Norwood... and a power steering rack setup.

IP Logged
Alexei S

I hate trees

Reply #4 - 03/20/11 at 16:25:09

Bump and price drops, made some stuff free because I want it out of my shed!  Angry

IP Logged
tom
YaBB Newbies

Oshawa
Reply #5 - 03/27/11 at 10:33:00

do you have still have all those tires?

IP Logged
Alexei S

I hate trees

Reply #6 - 09/17/11 at 07:22:43

Just to finally reply, no, you bought them all Tom Tongue

This is one of the final bumps, I'm going to start throwing out lesser value parts soon. I've dropped prices on lots of things, if you see something you want let me know ASAP. If you want lots of stuff, I'll discount it as well.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print