Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
MLRC AGM News Jan 25 11 (Read 1351 times)
rosswood
God Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

MLRC AGM News Jan 25 11
01/26/11 at 07:49:46

The 2010 Annual General Meeting, held at the Musket Restaurant on January 25, 2011, was well attended. First 2010 season awards were presented for RallyCross , the Mini Series and rally. The club MVP of the year award went to ‘Crazy Leo’.
The Annual General meeting, chaired by President,  Ryan Huber,  went quickly and smoothly. Bruce Leonard, the Club Treasurer presented a very thorough financial report. Bottom line is that MLRC is in a solid financial position.  
Next in the elections there were two positions up for grabs – President and Secretary. James Drake was acclaimed as President and Derek Vincent was elected as Secretary, both for a two year term. Filling out the Board, each with a year remaining are John Vanos, Bruce Leonard and Phil Jeffries.

IP Logged
CrazyLeo

Godspeed

planet Earth
Re: MLRC AGM News Jan 25 11
Reply #1 - 01/26/11 at 10:51:34

The news about the MVP award came as a surprise to me. I was really happy, it means a lot, mainly because of the things MLRC is going and is capable of doing.
Tall Pines, Black Bear, RallyX, MLWR - all these things show how serious and successful the club is.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print