Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Looking for ride: GTA to Perce-Neige Fri Eve (Read 2375 times)
Jeff_Hagan

ON
Looking for ride: GTA to Perce-Neige Fri Eve
01/27/11 at 10:59:49

Is anyone heading up to Perce-Neige from the Toronto area on the Friday after-work-ish who has space for a passenger?

I'm hoping to service for Alexei, but I've gotta work on the Friday and I'm in a one-car household at the moment, so the logistics are a bit of a challenge.  Hopefully there's a worker or other service crew member out there in a similar situation who I can hitch a ride with, and who likes the idea of having someone else split the cost of gas for the trip up.

My ride home is covered; I just need to get up to the rally on Friday night.

I live in Whitby just off the 401 (I'm literally within sight of it), so I'm on the way from practically anywhere in the GTA.  If that's not convenient, we can figure out a meeting place that works better.

You can get ahold of me at jREMOVEhagan@rogREMOVEers.com (minus the "REMOVEs") or 2eight9 three14 fohr8three8

WWW   IP Logged
Alexei S

I hate trees

Re: Looking for ride: GTA to Perce-Neige Fri Eve
Reply #1 - 01/27/11 at 15:30:18

Someone PLEASE give this man a ride Smiley

IP Logged
RyanHuber
God Member

Ontario
Reply #2 - 01/27/11 at 17:47:15

Jeff, what time is "after work"?

We're hoping to get on the road by 3:30 to 4 so would be going through your area by 4:30 or so. We could pick you up on the way by though, if you still need a ride.

Ryan Huber
VA3AWD
  IP Logged
Jeff_Hagan

ON
Reply #3 - 01/27/11 at 18:58:34

RyanHuber wrote on 01/27/11 at 17:47:15:
Jeff, what time is "after work"?

It's variable. Cheesy

My company has flex hours, so as long as I put in my time for the day, it works. If I leave early, I just need to go in early.

Quote:
We're hoping to get on the road by 3:30 to 4 so would be going through your area by 4:30 or so. We could pick you up on the way by though, if you still need a ride.
That could work for me if it works for you.

Derek Vincent also emailed me, but it sounds like his guys are leaving earlier than that.

WWW   IP Logged
RyanHuber
God Member

Ontario
Reply #4 - 01/27/11 at 22:21:11

Jeff, let's touch base again next week when I've got a better idea for sure if Emilie will be able to come with me, and when we'll be able to get away.

Ryan Huber
VA3AWD
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print