Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
2011 Black Bear Call for Workers (Read 1740 times)
rosswood
God Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

2011 Black Bear Call for Workers
04/25/11 at 21:36:09

Maple Leaf Rally Club is pleased to present the Can-Jam Motorsports Black Bear Rally on Saturday, June 11, 2011. We welcome back our sponsors, Can-Jam Motorsports and Clearwater Design .  For the third year Rally Headquarters will be in McArthur’s Mills (20 minutes east of Bancroft). Ontario’s only full stand-alone Regional event will feature a route and schedule similar to last year running stages on familiar Tall Pines roads in the Egan Creek area and on the popular new road last year – Moccasin Lake Rd.

So we need lots of help. Many amateur radio operators, timing marshals, traffic control marshals and crowd control marshals will be required.  

Stage notes will again be provided again by the organizers along with two recce passes of every stage – some on Friday evening and the rest on Saturday morning, so we need a few volunteers on Friday as well to assist with the recce, however as usual the bulk of the workers will be needed by 9:30-10:00 A.M. on Saturday.

So please mark June 11th on your calendar. To register as a worker or you can respond directly ASAP to ross.wood@sympatico.ca  Please take a minute to answer the questions at the end of this message.

All workers will receive a limited edition Black Bear T shirt, a free ticket to the Awards Banquet and we will provide subsidized accommodations to those who request it on a first come, first served basis. This year you can request a spot at Cedar Ridge Camp ($25 per night) or at Elmer’s Hunt Camp ($5 per night).

Note - we also need lots of volunteers for a Road Work Day on Saturday, May 28th.

Ross Wood,  2011 Black Bear Chief Control Marshal

______ Yes I can help on Saturday, June 11th at the rally.

______ Yes I can help on Friday,  June 10th with recce and final stage preparations

______ Yes I can help on the Work Day on Saturday, May 28th

_____ Please provide more info. re Worker Accommodations

______ Sorry I will not be able to attend this year

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print