Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Possible new member and hopeful future rallyer (Read 3232 times)
Hopeful Racer
YaBB Newbies

Possible new member and hopeful future rallyer
05/05/11 at 17:05:56

[size=12][/size] I am a Sixteen year old car enthusiast. I am not quite sure how I would fill out the application form or if I am even eligible to become a member. My confusion with if I would circle yes for performance competition, I am not eligible to compete and do not have a car  for competition. But I have every intent to get certified and somehow obtain a vehicle for rallying. Any input would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you

IP Logged
Derek Vincent
YaBB Moderator

Re: Possible new member and hopeful future rallyer
Reply #1 - 05/05/11 at 20:27:47

We would certainly love to have you join.  If you are not looking to compete in any type of event before June 6th you should come out to the Club Meeting and speak to some of people.   You can join on the spot if you would like as we are planning on having on-site membership I believe.

Before getting a car and hitting the road there are alway a number of things that the group recommends such as work at an event which is a great way to learn the sport and you generally get a great vantage to watch... offer to help crew  for team... do some of the Time Distance events which can be dine with a normal car... Also their is always the Rally Cross events....

Cheers,

Derek.

WWW   IP Logged
Hopeful Racer
YaBB Newbies

Re: Possible new member and hopeful future rallyer
Reply #2 - 05/05/11 at 21:44:58

Thank you I shall do my best to get out to the meeting. I would definitely love to help out with some of the events.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print