Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Need help finding a classic mazda (Read 1948 times)
corywannamaker

Need help finding a classic mazda
06/08/11 at 20:07:18

I have been looking and wanting for years a classic mazda rx2,rx3,or rx4. So I was thinking that I would post it up here in the hopes that someone here knows someone that knows someone that has one in a barn or under a tarp. It will be a project so doesn't have to be in mint shape. Please let me know if you find anything out there in your travels.

Thanks

Cory

We will let you come play. But we wont let you win.
  IP Logged
Rotarys
YaBB Newbies

Re: Need help finding a classic mazda
Reply #1 - 07/03/11 at 14:20:18

I have an RX3 and 808. I'll pm you with my phone number. I'm just south of Ottawa.

IP Logged
DaveP

Re: Need help finding a classic mazda
Reply #2 - 07/05/11 at 00:12:27

There was a guy back in the early 80's named Randy Weisman (sp? Wiseman? check CARS records.) who rallied a RX3. Pretty quick between crashes( . . , like most of us back then).

He ran Ontario and some Northern US events. He was based in South Western Ontario, as I recall. Perhaps Chatham, or literally Windsor.

Gawd only knows if any of his equipment is still in a shed somewhere, but someone may know. However, that said, I vaguely remember him landing in a tree, or something equally outlandish at either the Susquehannock Trail or H.I.S. rally (Happiness is Sunrise) back then. Ross may remember.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print