Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Service crew needed for GCFR (Read 3389 times)
Alexei S

I hate trees

Service crew needed for GCFR
07/30/11 at 06:59:59

The Mighty Swift returns at GCFR, but it needs 1 or 2 people to service it! I'll be driving to Oshawa from the GTA on Friday night, so I can provide a ride up if you're in Toronto. Otherwise I'll cover gas + food.

Email me at astapins@gmail.com if you're interested or if you know someone who may be. Thanks!

IP Logged
RyanHuber
God Member

Ontario
Re: Service crew needed for GCFR
Reply #1 - 07/30/11 at 10:09:02

Alexei, John and I are going to have our crew chief Andrew and Jamie Gardhouse servicing for us, we'd be happy to set up next to you and help out if you needed it though. Last year John and I didn't have a crew at all, but then again we didn't do anything at service other than check fluids and pressures.

We'll be camping up there Friday night, but we can grab a spot next to us in service if you'd like in the morning.

Ryan

Ryan Huber
VA3AWD
  IP Logged
Alexei S

I hate trees

Reply #2 - 07/30/11 at 10:38:42

Very cool, yeah save us a spot if you can. Jeff & I did the same thing last year so it was an easy service. I'll see if anyone's interested but that would be great.

IP Logged
gully

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 07/31/11 at 20:04:55

Once seed drw is taken care of I think plan is to contact all entrats and work out suitable service locations. I think this was done last year that way.

We will be having an organizer meeting night of seed draw so I will raise it

Pete g

Pete G
  IP Logged
subterfuge
YaBB Newbies

Peterborough, ON
Reply #4 - 08/02/11 at 10:50:41

Exactly right Pete.  I'll be contacting everyone after seed draw with service requirements and 'bunking' requests.  We will attempt to accommodate 'all' requests, but it will be first response/first assigned.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print