Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Mitsubishi Lancer Rallycar F/S (Read 1850 times)
Grant

Milton
Mitsubishi Lancer Rallycar F/S
09/14/11 at 09:44:58

Hey all,

For sale is a 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer, currently logbooked as Production Sport rallycar. This car won the North American 2WD Rally Cup, and finished 2nd in the Ontario Performance Rally Championship, only missing 1st due to a DNF at the final event. Since I bought the car in February 2010, the following parts have been replaced:

-Engine (96,000 km)
-Transmission (96,000)
-Bumper, Side skirts, Spoiler (OZ Ralliart)
-Hubs (OZ Ralliart)
-Brakes (EVERYTHING front to rear, w/Ferodo brake pads)
-Steering rack/PS system
-Exhaust (from header to tail pipe)
-Suspension rebuild (Bilsteins up front & Hot Bits rally coilovers rear)
-Dash & interior
-Shifter bushings
-New lightpod
-New fuel pump/gas tank/fuel lines
-A complete new wiring harness (no cut wires)|

Comes with spare: 4G69 engine + transmission, 2 full sets of doors, taillights x3, headlight x1, radio, gravel/snow/ice tires & rims, Mitsubishi tent & flags

I also have a 2.4L 4G64 Ralliart engine +transmission (162 hp/162tq) that can be sold with the car.

All work has been done by the professionals at Performance Motorsport Services of Ajax.

The car was last driven in the Global Rallycross Championship in Colorado by Red Bull athlete Robbie Maddison. Unfortunately, Robbie clipped the wall in the final heat race... as such, the car needs a front bumper, both fenders, and a hood, and a fresh coat of paint. Mechanically, the entire car has been rebuilt and is ready for another championship season.

Price is $6000 with the seats & belts, or $5600 without.

For pictures, see my kijiji add... http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2003-Mitsubishi-Lancer-Rall...

I'm not on this forum a whole lot so please email me with any inquires at riddell.rally@gmail.com

Thanks,

Grant

Live your dreams.
  IP Logged
Grant

Milton
Re: Mitsubishi Lancer Rallycar F/S
Reply #1 - 10/05/11 at 17:08:05

Sold!

Live your dreams.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1