Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Coilovers for sale (Read 4386 times)
Donnie

Coilovers for sale
12/08/11 at 16:22:02

CUSTOM MADE COILOVERS set of 4

BRAND NEW

Custom made to your needs (Stock, Street, Race, Rally etc...)

1 Year Warranty

100% Direct Bolt in, no mods required

Lots of extras available: inverted, separated compression/rebound, camber/caster plates...

WE MAKE COILOVERS FOR ANY CARS. If your car was built after ~1988, then we can make direct bolt in coilovers for your car. For rare cars, custom applications and older cars, please contact us, we can also make custom kits for the same price.

The coilovers are guaranteed to fit or we will send you the right parts straight away for free.

You are looking at a set of high quality, made to order to suit your needs, rebuildable coilover kit, with a wide range of adjustments and features from comfort applications to full race suspension setups.

Even if you are not sure about the specs or features for your setup, just contact us and explain us how you would like your car to feel compare to stock and we will built the kit that suits you the closest compare to any other brands.

The kit is complete and assembled and includes 4 shocks, 4 springs, 4 top plates, 4 bottom mounts and 2 adjustment tools.  Direct and complete replacement of the stock suspension system.

List of features included in the $1400.00 basic set. Extras available upon request.

·      SPRINGS

- Choose the spring rates from our range, from 3.5 kg/mm to 18 kg/mm

- Spring pre-load adjustment independent from height. Allows for corner weight adjustment as well as handling/comfort fine-tuning.

- Adjustable Dual springs for added comfort and overall street performance: 100.00 extra for 4 dual springs setup.

(If you need springs under 3.5 kg/mm and over 18 kg/mm, we can custom make them for 100.00/pair extra, with any rates and specs).

·      SHOCKS

- Gaz and oil filled, openable and rebuildable.

- Choose between monotube (best for racing/rally) or dual tube design (best for street, and good for overall performance and durability on racing applications, especially on McPherson setups)

- Fully height adjustable. Fully threaded shock bodies and customisable height adjustment range. Default settings allow you to go from around stock height to -10 to -12cm.

- Shocks valved according to spring rates and application (street, rally etc...).

- 50/50 shocks for most application, but we can also do 70/30, 90/10 shocks for free for drag racing for example.

- Steel bottom mounts for durability and added strength.

- Color choice: Blue or Black

- Damping adjustment top knob on all 4 shocks (24 clicks, ~800N range): 40.00

- Separated 24 clicks compression and 24 clicks rebound damping adjustment;

·      With external reservoir (mono tube shocks): 300.00

·      Top and bottom adjustment knob, no reservoir (dual tube shocks): 200.00        

- Inverted shocks for high performance racing/rallying applications. Extra 360.00 for inverted front coilovers only or 560.00 extra for inverted front and rear coilovers.

- For rear setup with separated shocks and springs, we can either offer the same setup as stock, with height adjustment on both the springs and the shocks. Or we can offer a coilover conversion kit for the rear for the same price. This is available for some BMW, Nissan, Toyota and Porsche applications, using small diameter springs.

For cars such as Nissan Z31, R31, we can only supply weld-on kits with a sleeve to weld your front spindles on. For old BMW such as e30, e25, e28 with front spindles, we can source and weld a pair for direct bolt in for 200.00 extra a pair)

·      TOP PLATES

- Steel top plates with rubber bushes to absorb vibrations on the basic kit.

- Camber plates with dual bearing (If car design allows it): 90.00/pair front and/or rear.

- Caster/Camber plates with 3d adjustment and dual bearing (If car design allows it): 160.00/pair front and/or rear.

·      OTHER EXTRAS

- Cables and knobs for damping adjustment knob relocation: 130.00/pair each cable is 75cm long and allows relocation anywhere.

- Longer braided hoses for external reservoir relocation (for kits with monotube shocks and separated compression and rebound only). 120.00/pair for 2x 100cm hoses and brackets.

·      SHIPPING

3 to 5 Days. 100.00  No extra shipping charges.

·      MANUFACTURING TIME

- 7 to 15 working days are needed to manufacture your kit according to your requirements. The delay varies on the level of customisation of the kit, some option such as sourcing and welding spindles for e30 might take a couple more days.

PM for more details/ pictures

1989 Isuzu I-Mark
1993 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo/AWD
  IP Logged
polski
YaBB Newbies

Streetsville On.
Re: Coilovers for sale
Reply #1 - 02/03/12 at 10:01:12

I sent you a PM a while ago with no reply?
Would like more info, please get back to me if this ad is still valid?

pauL@magnumdemolition.com

thanks

IP Logged
SchwarzIX
YaBB Newbies

Peterborough
Reply #2 - 02/12/12 at 21:17:40

I also sent a PM with some questions.  Let me know whats up!
Thanks, Rob

88 BMW 325IX
  IP Logged
Donnie

Reply #3 - 02/12/12 at 22:55:22

At this moment I'm trying to sort out brokerage and duty problems. I have received about 24 sets to date and customs has now decided in their infinite wisdom that they should be entitled to more $$$$$$. They held the last batch for seven weeks.I will get back to you when i sort out another method of shipping.
Thanks
Don

1989 Isuzu I-Mark
1993 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo/AWD
  IP Logged
Sideburns Steve
YaBB Newbies

what the heck is
YaBB 1G - SP1!

Alliston
Reply #4 - 03/06/12 at 21:32:31

Donnie wrote on 02/12/12 at 22:55:22:
At this moment I'm trying to sort out brokerage and duty problems. I have received about 24 sets to date and customs has now decided in their infinite wisdom that they should be entitled to more $$$$$$. They held the last batch for seven weeks.I will get back to you when i sort out another method of shipping.
Thanks
Don

that stinks man  Angry  let me know when you get it sorted. I'm looking for rally suspension options for mk2 VW's

IP Logged
martin
YaBB Newbies

Reply #5 - 03/08/12 at 16:33:03

I also sent a PM several weeks ago with no reply.  I don't see what customs issues has to do with responding to enquieries in a resonable time frame.

-Martin

IP Logged
polski
YaBB Newbies

Streetsville On.
Reply #6 - 03/08/12 at 17:00:25

Get in line...lol Cheesy

IP Logged
Slowpoke

Tow trucks scare me.