Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
MLRC Car Club on Froza 4 (Read 1993 times)
NMathew
YaBB Newbies

2 Brits Racing

MLRC Car Club on Froza 4
12/13/11 at 16:06:40

So I'm not sure how many people there are on here with an XBOX and Forza 4, but I would imagine there are a few.

You can setup car clubs on there which allows you to see how people are ranked online and invite specific people into events, even setup specific races.

I went ahead and setup a Maple Leaf Rally club online which currently has only two members, myself and John V. If you're interested in joining it for a bit of fun add me to your friends list on Live. My gamertag is "Im Cool". (Had the name for years and it stuck!!)

Send me a note on there and let me know who you really are (isn't obvious from gamertags - other than John) and see if we can get a group together.

I've managed to spend a bit of time creating a 2BritsRacing replica on there, so that will show up in some races!! Someone even spent the time to make a CRC logo, so it's complete with door panels and everything. If there's some AMAZING closet Forza painter on here that could create my logo for me I would be eternally grateful!

Just a bit of fun to spice up the rally 'off season'!

Nick

IP Logged
Anthony_T

Re: MLRC Car Club on Froza 4
Reply #1 - 12/15/11 at 22:07:50

If I had an XBOX I'd be all over that...

WWW   IP Logged
2000 Impreza

Re: MLRC Car Club on Froza 4
Reply #2 - 12/22/11 at 16:23:03

Finaly just grabbed forza myself.  Ill do up my rally car livery on there and get in on some racing.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print