Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
SOLD:  Hotbits DT1's for 97-07 Impreza, Old Legos (Read 3310 times)
Slowpoke

Tow trucks scare me.

SOLD:  Hotbits DT1's for 97-07 Impreza, Old Legos
02/13/12 at 14:46:02

The Hotbits DT1's on Pugsy are going up for sale, as I found a set of DT2's at good price. They'll be off the car on Friday.

They were rebuilt in Jan 2011, have rally valving but are firm and fun on tarmac (can be re-valved by Peter in Brampton). Basically the fast compression is stiffer than on tarmac sets.

The previous owner had them powdercoated with an anti-corrosion coating that works quite well! I keep them coated in Fluid Film or Amsoil MP HD. So they look yucky, but the adjusters still work.

Comes with everything but tophats which you can get from Peter in Brampton. Spring rates are 55kg/cm front, 40kg/cm rear. They're equal length, so you can actually switch the spring rates front to rear for more comfort and more neutral bias.

$950 OBO

Photos pending a washdown after they're removed.

« Last Edit: 05/18/12 at 05:33:11 by Slowpoke »  

Stephen

IP Logged
Slowpoke

Tow trucks scare me.

Re: FS:  Hotbits DT1's for 97-07 Impreza, Old Legacies
Reply #1 - 02/17/12 at 17:32:58

As mentioned, they're not pristine, but they are solid and perfectly valved for rallycross and aggressive TSD's.  The external reservoirs keep the fluid cool and consistent.  The perches are perfectly set to corner balance a 2002 2.5 TS wagon with a skidplate and 250lb driver/ 100lb navigator.

Perches are not seized.  All parts and service can be done locally at 410 and Steeles Brampton by the North American rep and open class rally dude Peter Reilly.

I can bring them to MLWR tomorrow if you call quickly.

Stephen
416-823-7991

Full Res:  http://www.caslube.com/images/dt1.jpg

Stephen

IP Logged
Slowpoke

Tow trucks scare me.

Re: SOLD:  Hotbits DT1's for 97-07 Impreza, Old Legos
Reply #2 - 05/18/12 at 05:33:24

Sold!

Stephen

IP Logged