Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Co Driver Looking for loaner hans for Lanark. (Read 2152 times)
2000 Impreza

Co Driver Looking for loaner hans for Lanark.
04/26/12 at 15:48:53

My Brand new co Driver is trying to find a hans to borrow for lanark.  (does not want to spend to much until he is sure he likes it)  I know most people dont like to lend out this sort of thing but if we were to have a serius off or if anything happened that damaged it in anyway he would be happy to pay for it.  Figure its worth asking at least.

IP Logged
Jeannie VE3JNE

Lanark Highlands
Re: Co Driver Looking for loaner hans for Lanark.
Reply #1 - 04/27/12 at 13:26:32

2000 Impreza wrote on 04/26/12 at 15:48:53:
My Brand new co Driver is trying to find a hans to borrow for lanark.  (does not want to spend to much until he is sure he likes it)  I know most people dont like to lend out this sort of thing but if we were to have a serius off or if anything happened that damaged it in anyway he would be happy to pay for it.  Figure its worth asking at least.

2000 Impreza, why not provide your real name and contact info so people can find you easily. You could also post on the MCO Rally forum at http://www.mco.org/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=5 to spread the word even further.

Good luck finding a HANS!

Jeannie

IP Logged
2000 Impreza

Reply #2 - 04/28/12 at 12:43:55

Good point my name is Richard fender I am driving in my second perfromance rally at lanark and this will be my co drivers first event ever (Justin Allexander).  If anyone has anything they might be willing to lend him or knows anyone who may have something please let us know.  Like I said we would take very good care of it and replace it if something happens.

Feel free to contact me any time.
Cell: 519 215 2895
Email: boarder77@hotmail.com

Cheers

IP Logged
2000 Impreza

Reply #3 - 05/03/12 at 10:10:06

One last try and then I will just have to make him buy one of his own.  Nobody?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print