Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Timewise 798a and Used Tires (Read 4044 times)
NMathew
YaBB Newbies

2 Brits Racing

Timewise 798a and Used Tires
05/01/12 at 09:34:37

Mods - Please feel free to move this if necessary, but I figure it makes the most sense to post in here to get the most traffic prior to LHFR!

We have a couple of things we're looking to sell that have been around a little while and somebody else may get use from. We can bring these items up to Lanark if anybody is interested in them. Please email me at 2britsracing@gmail.com if you're looking to get hold of me as I may not get the PMs.

TIMEWISE 798A TSD Rally Computer - $500 (Priced at $1400 new)

This rally computer is extremely detailed from what I know about it. It's never been used by us, so we've had it since originally purchasing the car in 2007. I'm not even sure this has seen any use at all. Pictures are available, but it looks identical to the one shown here http://home.comcast.net/~timewise1/products/798a.html

Taken from their website:

The TIMEWISE 798A rally computer is designed for "A-class" TSD road rallying where unlimited computerized measuring equipment is permitted. Dual independent odometers, time of day and calculated time clocks, highly resolved error readout, simultaneous distance and time adjustments, accurate speedometer, available datalog, and many other features enable the navigator and driver to handle even the most difficult rallying scenarios. All course parameters are shown on ultra-bright, 0.4" tall LED displays. Non-slip toggle switches give positive operator feedback, and a single rotary switch eliminates an array of closely spaced function select pushbuttons. All parameters, including the odometer factors, time of day clock, data storage, and personal setups, are battery-backed. The 798A provides capabilities and benefits well beyond those of any other rally computer.

Various Gravel Rally Tires

These tires are in various conditions, but most have at least half tread life and would be perfect for rally cross at the very least.

Pirelli - 205/65/15 - All $50-$75 (per tire) depending on the tread left on them.

Set of 4 - KM4 (medium compound mud)
1 KM6 (soft mud) left
1 K4 (Medium) left

The difference between the K and the KM is basically just a wider more open tread pattern.

Yokohama 205-65-15 - All $50-75 (per tire) depending on tread left.

Set of 4 A053 50 compound (medium)

2 A035 (medium)

If you're interested in any of these, please email me and let me know if you would like them bringing to Lanark.

Nick

IP Logged
Dave Cotie
God Member

North Bay, Ontario
Re: Timewise 798a and Used Tires
Reply #1 - 05/02/12 at 13:41:18

Off to raid the kids education funds . . .  Grin

Dave Cotie
VA3 COT
  IP Logged
Iaganop