Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Rallye Perce Neige Needs Volunteers (Read 2255 times)
Kevin H.
YaBB Newbies

Rallye Perce Neige Needs Volunteers
01/16/13 at 11:21:17

Hi Everyone!

It's getting closer! The start of the 2013 season of the Canadian Rally Championship, the Rallye Perce Neige coming up fast!

In less than two and a half weeks the rally season is kicking off in Maniwaki and we need your help. We still have lots of openings for controllers (stage Starts and Finishes).

If you've already confirmed your participation, thanks. Please feel free to let anyone else you know that may be interested that they are welcome to join us for this event.

If you're still on the fence about coming up to Maniwaki, please don't hesitate. This year's event will feature the longest single stage in North America (just over 50kms - part of an old stage and part brand new) as well as two completely brand new stages, one of which is a Spectator Stage through the heart of Maniwaki to finish the event.

The Rallye Perce Neige will be taking place in Maniwaki, QC on Feb 1st and 2nd.

Accreditation will take place on February 1st starting at noon.

If any of this interests you, please go to rallyeperceneige.com/eng/volonteers.asp and email us to let us know you want to come help. If you need accommodations for the weekend, we have subsidized lodging available for $25 for the two nights.

I'll be honest and say that with less than 3 weeks to go we're still really short of experienced Controllers/Timing Marshals. We know that often people can't make plans too far in advance, but Jenn and I are getting a little antsy when we see how few workers we have signed up.  Shocked

Cheers,
Kevin Heistermann & Jennifer Murray
Rallye Perce Neige - Chief Control Marshals
Rallye Défi - Chief Control Marshals & Chief Security Marshals

IP Logged
Pat
YaBB Newbies

Gatineau
Re: Rallye Perce Neige Needs Volunteers
Reply #1 - 01/19/13 at 21:39:57

We still miss controler, coem see us you wont be desapointed?

Regard

Flat Out mon Baz
  IP Logged
rosswood
God Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 01/20/13 at 07:29:29

Working at the Perce Neige is always a great adventure - not only because it is our only true winter event in the CRC, but also because it is in Quebec, where there is a very special atmosphere.

IP Logged
GuyLePop

Reply #3 - 01/20/13 at 11:39:07

Someone can carpool up with me if they need a ride!

VA3GUB
Rally Co-Driver
RallyCross
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print