Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
For Sale - 2002 Honda Civic Si Coupe (Read 3341 times)
ErikO
YaBB Newbies

Dork.

For Sale - 2002 Honda Civic Si Coupe
02/18/13 at 17:21:30

Hello,

I'm selling a 2002 Honda Civic Si Coupe. This car has been my daily driver for the past two years. I am the second owner and bought the car in 2009. I'm selling because I have upgraded to a newer car and no longer have the space for it.

The details:

- approx. 175,000
- silver on black cloth
- power windows, doors, locks
- air conditioning
- tilt/slide moonroof
- CD player with six speakers

This was the top of the line Civic in 2002. Being an Si, it includes VTEC and slightly sportier suspension, along with the all black interior and red dash lighting instead of green.

The car will include a set of OEM alloys with Falken ZE912 summer tires with less than 20k on them along with the snow tires shown in the photos. The snow tires are Semperit Speed Grip mounted on hubcentric 15 inch steelies and have less than 30k on them. They were new last winter.

Recent repair/maintenance history

- new battery in summer 2009
- new spark plugs, transmission fluid in fall 2009
- new front brakes, rear sway bar links in summer 2011
- new alternator, drive belts in summer 2012
- new emissions evap valve in Feb 2013

Despite the usual rock chips, dents and scratches that come along with being a daily driver in Toronto for the past few years, the body is solid on the car. No rust holes or paint bubbles anywhere.

The car has been in one minor accident since I've owned it (repaired by Car Star under insurance), and I suspect once more in the past, although the original owner claimed otherwise.

The car is a perfect daily driver, new driver or winter car. It's great on gas and is easy to park and get around tight spaces. Usual Honda reliability and durability. Car is original and has never been modified.

The car is being sold as-is. Should pass certification and e-test without any issues.

Please email me at erik.ockwell@gmail.com and I will respond as soon as I can.

Asking $4,500 OBO. Willing to meet/deliver the car within the GTA.

Photos Below:

IP Logged
ErikO
YaBB Newbies

Dork.

Re: For Sale - 2002 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Reply #1 - 02/24/13 at 20:08:12

Still available, price drop to $4000.

IP Logged
ErikO
YaBB Newbies

Dork.