Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
2013 Black Bear Rally - Call for Workers (Read 2047 times)
Dave Cotie
God Member

North Bay, Ontario
2013 Black Bear Rally - Call for Workers
05/18/13 at 20:51:50

Break out the Sunscreen and Bug Spray!

Maple Leaf Rally Club will be presenting the 2013 Black Bear Rally on July 12-13, 2013. We will be welcoming back sponsors Davenport Subaru, Clearwater Design as well as welcoming new sponsors Tim Hortons Bancroft, Rally Race Developments, Douglas Apiaries, Chiropractic on Main and Peterborough Mitsubishi.

Ontario’s 1st rally of the summer season will once again feature the spectacular roads near Gilmour, Ontario. We will need lots of help. Many amateur radio operators, timing marshals, traffic control marshals and crowd control marshals will be required.

The rally will feature two pass recce – some on Friday evening and the rest on Saturday morning, so we need a few volunteers on Friday as well to assist with the recce, however as usual the bulk of the workers will be needed by 9:30-10:00 A.M. on Saturday.

So please mark July 12-13 on your calendar!

All workers will receive a free ticket to the Awards Banquet.

Note - we also need lots of volunteers for a Road Work Day - June 22.

To volunteer email - va3cot @gmail.com (yes, I left a space on purpose for spam issues!)

David Cotie, 2013 Black Bear Chief Control Marshal

Dave Cotie
VA3 COT
  IP Logged
Dave Cotie
God Member

North Bay, Ontario
Re: 2013 Black Bear Rally - Call for Workers
Reply #1 - 06/08/13 at 13:02:15

Just as an update, we are well short of the number of workers needed to run Black Bear this year.

I have heard from a few people that can't make it this year and we need every type of role for this rally.

If you have already volunteered, thank you! If you have not and you can make it, please e-mail me as soon as you can.

For potential new volunteers, this is an excellent rally to learn a position.

DC

Dave Cotie
VA3 COT
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print