Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Co-Driver wanted for Black Bear Rally **FOUND** (Read 2071 times)
Paul Cullen
YaBB Newbies

Guelph, Ontario
Co-Driver wanted for Black Bear Rally **FOUND**
06/16/13 at 11:01:16

Unexpected changes have left me looking for a co-driver for Black Bear and remaining 2013 OPRC events. Previous experience would be an asset, but not a requirement.

About myself,
Based out of Guelph, Ontario, I am a rookie driver and Black Bear will be my first performance rally. My goals for 2013 are to be safe, have fun and FINISH!  I’m trying to get as much seat time as possible before Black Bear and will be taking the car to the next MLRC Rallycross. There are also tentative plans to get some instructional seat time prior to Black Bear.

About the car:
1995 Impreza Coupe Open Class. It is log-booked and competed in three events with the previous owner - no DNFs. Cage, seats and belts are all current.
Terraphone Pro Intercom with Transit Headsets
Terratrip 202 rally computer with foot controls on OMP passenger kickplate
Rally crew by Planet Motorsport

My rally goals for 2013 are to compete at the following regional events:
Black Bear Rally      July 12-13
Galway Cavendish      Aug 10
Tall Pines            Nov 29-30

This is about as grassroots as it can possibly get. The budget is tight and emphasis will be on running a very clean rally.

If you’re interested in joining for one or more events - or know someone who is - please feel free to get in touch. I’m best reached by email pcullen19[at]Hotmail.com. I'm happy to answer any questions.

Happy Rallying,

Paul

**EDIT: Big thanks to everyone that showed interest. Looks like there are a some great co-drivers out there.  I've got a partner for Black Bear and hope to see everyone at the rally.

« Last Edit: 01/23/15 at 08:16:49 by Paul Cullen »  
  IP Logged
GuyLePop

Re: Co-Driver wanted for Black Bear Rally
Reply #1 - 06/17/13 at 18:26:36

pm'ed you!

VA3GUB
Rally Co-Driver
RallyCross
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print