Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Big "thank you" to Black Bear volunteers (Read 2623 times)
overthehill

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Big "thank you" to Black Bear volunteers
07/14/13 at 18:18:17

Thank you guys for a great rally you delivered despite all the problems. Awesome job by everybody!

Paul

I brake for no apparent reason.
hartlbell   IP Logged
rosswood
God Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Big "thank you" to Black Bear volunteers
Reply #1 - 07/14/13 at 18:32:41

Special thanks to Derek Vincent, who took over as Coordinator, and despite a huge learning curve, did a great job. Also to Norman Hibbert as Clerk of the Course, who seemed to have things gang up on him with multiple challenges yesterday, including heavy police activity in the area, as they dealt with a drowning on a lake right by the Start of the first stage. Despite that and multiple mechanical issues with Course Cars that forced some quick on the fly changes in plans, Norman and Derek kept the rally running.

IP Logged
RyanHuber
God Member

Ontario
Reply #2 - 07/14/13 at 20:21:44

Very well done guys, looked basically flawless from our end of things. Congrats and thanks!

Ryan Huber
VA3AWD
  IP Logged
nhibbert

Reply #3 - 07/15/13 at 05:24:54

rosswood wrote on 07/14/13 at 18:32:41:
Special thanks to Derek Vincent, who took over as Coordinator, and despite a huge learning curve, did a great job. Also to Norman Hibbert as Clerk of the Course, who seemed to have things gang up on him with multiple challenges yesterday, including heavy police activity in the area, as they dealt with a drowning on a lake right by the Start of the first stage. Despite that and multiple mechanical issues with Course Cars that forced some quick on the fly changes in plans, Norman and Derek kept the rally running.

Ya, we kept having to come up with backup plans for our backup plans.

Norman
VE3HWL
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print