Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Black Bear Rally - Thank you all (Read 1070 times)
Vasu Nyapati
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Black Bear Rally - Thank you all
07/23/13 at 22:25:05

The Black Bear Rally 2013 took off with a roar, Leo (2) & Ryan (1) leading the pack and finished with bear hugs and champagne showers all around.
Congratulations to the winners and better luck next time to the rest.
We got some heartening feedback on how well the rally was organized and flawlessly it ran. Thank you all for your kind words which motivate and inspire us to do better in the years to come.
We couldn't have been successful without the time and efforts of all the wonderful workers. A HUGE THANKS TO YOU ALL! You have made this year`s Black Bear Rally a memorable event!
Thanks to all the competitors for your participation and making this event exciting. For those who could not make it this time..... We missed you and hope to see you the next time.
Our grateful thanks to all our sponsors for supporting the rally sport and wish to seek your cooperation for all our events.
The township of Tudor & Cashel and the members of the council were kind enough to permit us to run the rally and we are ever grateful for the same.
A big thank you to the stewards Dennis Wharton and Patrick Rainville, Scrutineer Steve van Reese, scorer Roger Sanderson, coordinator Derek Vincent, Norm Hibbert, Dave Cotie, Larry Flint, Phil Jeffries, Pete Gulliver, Warren Haywood, Doug Hollands, Peter Watt, Jeannie, Donna Huber and the list goes on......!
If you think that I have missed mentioning a very important person...... No I did not!
Our God Father, friend, philosopher and guide, Ross Wood! I have no words to express our gratitude for your help and guidance. With a warm heart and in simple words...... Thank you very much!
Thank you all again and wish you the best of everything!

Vasu Nyapati
Asst Coordinator
Black Bear Rally 2013

Vasu
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print