Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Maple Leaf Rally Club

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
JOB driving backroads of Haliburton area (Read 1343 times)
KawarthaCourier
YaBB Newbies

JOB driving backroads of Haliburton area
03/12/14 at 10:32:39

Hi, Kawartha Courier in Peterborough is seeking a real driver for our north route every evening in our car. Being involved in ORRC in the past, I thought we would post it here since this could possibly be a dream job for a rally enthusiast. You start in Pontypool everyday around 2pm and finish in Peterborough around 8-11pm. The run is different every day. We deliver to residences including the following communities: Omemee, Bobcaygeon, Fenelon Falls, Kirkfield, Minden, Haliburton, Algonquin Highlands, Carnarvon, Dwight, Gooderham, Buckhorn, Tory Hill, Harcourt, Wilberforce, Cardiff, Coe Hill, Apsley, Lakefield.
All of the deliveries go to residences, and most are on back roads/ cottage roads and are outside of the towns. Every night you cover different exciting and challenging roads. We go every night no matter what the weather conditions are, so there can be some very challenging winter driving. You must be great with maps, navigation, and GPS and have a smart phone (preferably iPhone for our dispatch system). We supply the vehicle, a 2005 Pontiac Pursuit 5 speed that operates on Natural Gas (equipped with Bosch rallye lights).
We are looking for a serious long term employee who can commit to this run every evening Mon-Fri and during the day some Saturdays. The ideal candidate would live near the Peterborough area. The position pays $12/hour, we supply the fuel and vehicle maintenance.
I was involved in rally for years, and I can personally say this job is literally like driving a road rally route every night, so I hope it peaks someone's interest on here! If interested email me Dylan AT kawarthacourier.ca

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print